Read: NATIONAL OFFICERS
Read: MEMBERS’ NAMES, CODES & COYS. – PDF
Read: ELECTED OFFICERS NATIONWIDE – PDF
NOGASA MEMBERS’ BENEFITS
Membership of NOGASA is open only to bonafide (duly registered) suppliers of petroleum products, and the following are some of the benefits that the Association provides.
- Resolution of Disputes: The Association shall endeavor to intervene on behalf of members to resolve disputes between them and their customers.
- The Association shall endeavour to mediate in issues affecting members’ petroleum products purchases and supplies.
- The Association shall endeavour to mediate in issues arising from petroleum products movements.
- Loading: The Association shall make concerted efforts to assist members who have difficulties in loading their products at any of the Depots in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Insurance Scheme: Members are free to participate in the Association’s available Insurance Scheme.
- Delay in payment: In the event of unduly delayed payments to members for supplies, the Association shall assist such members to negotiate (by mediation) agreeable solutions between them and their customers.
- The Association shall offer financial solutions and assistance to members via credible financial institutions.
- Up to date Information on petroleum Products Nationwide: Members shall have access to up to date information regarding petroleum products availability and prices in all Depots of the Federation through the Association Headquarters.
- Other useful Petroleum Industry Information: Members can also enjoy reliable information on current informative materials as may be useful for their business from the Association Headquarters or its web services.
- The Association shall organize workshops for members and also provide useful information on Government policies that are related to global best practices in oil and gas products supplies.